Check out highlights from our past annual conferences!
Check out some of the upcoming related industry events put on by our partners!
Join us for our MTS Working Group meetings – where the work happens – and relevant events. For more information on the Working Group and public presentation materials, please visit our CA Working Group page.
- 29, New York State ‘Reforming The Energy Vision” Joint Utility Information Session
- 1st, Commission Auditorium SF, CPUC Workshop, Locational Net Benefits Analysis in Rulemaking 14-08-013
- Working Group Meeting, Oakland, Presentation deck coming soon
- 17, California’s Distributed Energy Future Conference, SF Golden Gate Club at the Presidio
- 16, CDEF Reception open to all to kick start the conference
- 16, CPUC Conference Room, CPUC Hearing on Academic Perspectives on Clean Energy in CA (w/ MTS)
- 10, CPUC Conference Room, CPUC Workshop on Distribution Resource Plan Roadmap and Integration Capacity Analysis Efforts
- 9, Workshop on DRP Roadmap
- 6th, SF Hyatt Regency, IOU Workshop Transmission and Distribution Planning Information Session
- 9, Monthly Meeting, MTS WG meeting PPT, Oakland
- 15, 1-2 PM PST: CA Monthly MTS update
- 8, San Francisco
- 29th, San Francisco
- 14: SF, in person: Slides-DRP Analysis – MTS Discussion Deck
- 15: LA, in person: Slides-Discussion Deck -PPT
- 3: Revisions to Valuation of DER -PPT
- Potential Alignment of Biennial DPP with LTPP, TPP and IEPR -PDF
- 28: More Than Smart Conference, Sacramento CA